Here are samples of my Java programming. Java is a high-level, class-based, object-oriented programming language that is designed to have as few implementation dependencies as possible.
- https://www.oracle.com/java/technologies/javase-downloads.html Official site.
- Amazon Corretto 11 a no-cost, multiplatform, production-ready distribution of the Open Java Development Kit (OpenJDK).
- IntelliJIDEA top-choice IDE for software developers.
- Eclipse The essential tools for any Java developer.
- drjava Simple Java editor
- Unicode-Table a table of all the char’s
- Summary of Operators A list of all the operators
- Java Operator Precedence Table A list of operator precedence.
- Reserved Keywords A list of reserved java keywords programmers can not use.
My Java Course Lessons and Projects
- Float and double Primitive Types [GitHub]
Char and Boolean Primitive Types [GitHub]
Primitive Type Recap and Strings [GitHub]
Operators, Operands, and Expressions [GitHub]
Expressions, Statements, Code Blocks, Methods, and more