Information Collection and Use:
- We may collect personal information and data from you, such as your name, email address, phone number, and other contact information, when you contact us through the website or sign up for our newsletter.
- We may also collect non-personal data and information such as your IP address, browser type, location, and access times. This information is used to check and analyze trends, administer the website, track user’s movement and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies:
Disclosure of Information:
- We may share your information and data with third parties to provide you with the services you requested, such as web design and development services.
We may also disclose and share your personal information and data as required by law, such as to comply with any legal process, when we believe that disclosure is deemed necessary to protect our or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
- We may also share non-personal information with third parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- We take appropriate security actions to protect against unauthorized access to data or information.
- These include reviews of our data collection, storage, processing practices, security measures, and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to our systems where we store personal data.
- Your information, including personal data and information, may be transferred to — and maintained on computers outside your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those from your jurisdiction.
- If you are located outside of the United States and choose to provide information or data to us, please be aware that we transfer the data, including personal data, to the United States and process it there.
- It is your right to have the right to access your personal information or data we hold about you or your company, and to ask that your personal information be updated or deleted. If you want to exercise this right, please get in touch with by using our contact information below.
- For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you have a complaint, please get in touch with us by email at don@svederus.